3 Reasons to Switch to ISM pH Sensors For Bioprocessing
66% Reduction in Calibration Requirements
- Most sensors are calibrated periodically: Based on a fixed schedule, not need.
- ISM predictive diagnostics use sensor output to ensure calibration only when needed.
- Specialized glass and reference system lead to low zero-point shift reducing the need for calibration.
5x Less Measurement Variability
- Most sensors experience drastic zero-point shifts after a few autoclave cycles.
- Specially designed, rigorously tested ISM pH sensors keep their zero-point 5 × better, even after dozens of autoclave cycles.
120% Improved Accuracy
- Analog pH sensors introduce up to 0.1 pH unit of error due to environmental factors.
- ISM pH sensors convert the signal to digital in the sensor, preventing interference.
- Algorithms mitigate temperature errors and buffer uncertainties.
Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) is a digital technology that directly incorporates a microprocessor into sensors, enabling analog to digital signal conversion for greater accuracy and interference-free measurements, plus onboard storing of calibration data predictive diagnostics.